Friday, July 18, 2008

Stuck in the Mud

I was kicked in the ribs at MudFest (see pics below) while in the wrestling pit (I was half on top of another girl and a guy slid into us, ramming his heal into my side) and it hurt at the time, but I didn't think much of it.
Now, almost a week later, my side is still hurting. Not sure what exactly is wrong, but I have two conclusions:

1) Nothing is broken because I assume that would hurt a whole lot more. and
2) I'm not bleeding internally because I don't see an actual bruise, and assume I would be dead by now if that was the case.




The MudFest, by the way, is a 10 day event in Korea. They have warm mud which you can paint yourself (and others) with, go swimming in, douse yourself (and others) with, wrestle in, etc, etc. There is an ocean right there, so much of the time is spent alternating between getting dirty, swimming and getting clean, and getting dirty again. I was there for two days and had an AWESOME time!

1 comment:

Funny Pharm said...

hah ha ha yuck mud. but you only live once.

Is your side feeling better yet? Crack or fracture perhaps?

Are you enjoying Korea still overall?