Monday, May 12, 2008

The Asshole Strikes Again - Literally

Well, I was out tonight and ran into The Asshole (aka The Guy Who Owes Me Money - see posts below for details) after not having contact for a while. I went up to him and in a jokey way reminded him that he still owed me and that if he had money to be out drinking, he had the money to pay me back.
He waffled some things about "not now"... "I'm not in the mood"... or something ... and then came out with "I'll hit you". I laughed it off with a step closer and an incredulous "ha. really?"

He did. He drew back and slogged me with a loose fist right across the cheek. Through shock (I've never been hit in the face by ANYONE before, especially seriously - out of anger/hatred. I saw it coming but thought he was at least half joking and would stop an inch from my face though. If I knew he wouldn't, I would have ducked.) I instinctively hit back, and although I can't tell you if I connected all that well, he was kinda bent over turned away from me when someone stepped between us. My kick-boxing instructor would have been a little disappointed; someone hadn't stepped between us, so I didn't get a chance to connect with the balls.

He got dragged (led?) out of the bar and I went back to my group.

So, I've officially been hit by a guy. Who knew that such low life forms still existed?

At least I can say I've been in a bar fight....

7 comments:

Tom said...

Come on, Ang, quit messing around; make a police complaint against the guy, for assault if not for theft.

Queen of the Squirrels said...

I was going to say "and you haven't made a police complaint why?", but I see that Tom has beaten me to it.

Thus, I second the motion that you get his ass busted.

Otto K. said...

Wow. Good luck.

contact said...

I have images of some kind of wierd Matrix-style fight going on, but I doubt that's accurate.

Liz Mc. said...

Whoa, WHO is this guy?? Email the details, please, as I'm incredibly curious who the asshole is....

The Virgin Traveller said...

Kicking 'him' in the balls - and I know who you are talking about - would be like kicking a male Barbie doll (the Ken doll - ugh) in the nuts. There ain't anything down there but smooth nothingness, so your fist was a good choice...both would have been better though.

Ang said...

hehehe. I'm only sorry I couldn't file assult charges to follow him around for the rest of his life.