Saturday, April 05, 2008

I Can't Sleep

So now I can't sleep. To help with this, I'm going to spew thoughts into this blog so that they are no longer in my brain.

1. I will never understand men.

2. I forgot number 2. I could repeat, or reiterate number 1, though.

3. Why do people think it's a good idea to drink so much? Do you really think it's sexy to forget that you have already paid for your BigMac and try to dance to the elevator music they are playing while waiting for your fries as a way of hitting on me?

4. I think I've become a little obsessed with cleaning my floor, and to be honest, I don't think it's such a bad thing. It takes 5 minutes to run a broom over it every morning instead of 20 minutes to clean on Saturday morning.

5. I'm a seriously good cook and am thinking of marrying myself.

6. Why is it that when you can't sleep your brain starts writing (and editing) blog posts, usually (at least partly) about not being about to sleep which makes your brain write blog posts, which you then have to write.

7. More people should listen to Jimeoin. He cracks me up. Especially his bit about thongs, barbies, and the cockatoo.

8. No one ever reads number 8.

9. Lists are always in even numbers, and I think I'm ready to sleep, now.

No comments: