Saturday, February 17, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

Stop Global Warming

I just finished watching this on the net, and I have to admit that I didn't know it was a documentary before I watched it. Presented by Al Gore (and I have to say I am pretty much ignorant when it comes to American politicians, so I have no comments to make about him or any of his actions) on the subject of Global Warming, I found it fascinating. I have always been interested in Geography; it was one of my favourite classes in high school - thanks Mrs. E!)
Since I am not surrounded by the Pad Crew watching the muted credits and eating Cadbury Marble Chocolate, it is difficult to discuss the doco (even if half of them are my alternate personalities). Let me just say that I recommend a viewing. You can go here for more information on it.
And if nothing else, he uses a clip from a Futurama episode, so Al scores points with me just for that.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I'll be sure to watch it. Um, as soon as I'm on a computer that actually HAS sound on it.