Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Parentals

My mum and dad arrived in Seoul yesterday. I am going up there by KTX in 2 hours. I was out a little late last night and went to sleep at 3:15, slightly paranoid that I would sleep through my alarm (I've done it a few times, waking up with barely enough time to change my clothes to get to where I needed to be. Those are the times I wear a hat and am thankful that I am not anal about makeup).
So I had a nice little dream about something or other, and woke up at 5. I haven't been able to get back to sleep, even though I love my bed so much at the moment that I would eat it if I could.

So, anywho, the parental unit is here. I am quite excited to see them. I think my dream was about getting a Starbucks coffee. It's so sad that they don't have Pumpkin Spice Latte anymore, according to Aubs.
It's 5:40. Sooo Tiiired.

My kids have a new name for me: Teacher who is pretty and also scary sometimes.

Yeah, Ok, so I'm rambling. C'mon. This is Serendipitously Procrastinating at it's 5:41am usual. If you have been around for any sort of time, you should be accustomed to my ramblings at any time of the day or night.

Mmmmm... Coffeeeeee.....

Captain Shortly-to-be-Caffinated, with a cinnamon scone and 300kms/hour!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yeah for parents! Yeah for coffee!

Sorry about the lack of sleep, though. Hopefully your trip went smoothly and you're now safely back in Busan. And I hope your parents are enjoying it!

Did you end up doing the sauna?

Liz said...

boo, i'm very sad about the pumpkin spice lattes. very sad, indeed.

i hope you're having a good time with your mom (mum--whatever) and dad!

Ang said...

hey girls!!

yep, all's going well. will post an update soon.

they still had the pumpin spice latte in Seoul :D