Friday, October 20, 2006

Lunch

Ok, so two posts in one day has become a little unusual for me, but I just have to say, I'm somewhat of a genius in the kitchen.
I made my own pasta sauce with fresh tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, garlic, and ginger and it tastes amazing. It looks a bit gross before it is mixed in with the pasta, though, (actually, it looks a bit gross when it is mixed in with pasta, as well). But it's still amazing - the leftovers are even better today than it was last night!

Captain Lunch. Now I have to go into work and do plans and evaluations.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Mmmm... my mystical powers sense you wanting to ask me to share this and all future goodies with you!

Well, ok!

You are an excellent cook. We'll have to combine our powers very soon. Our cooking (and wine drinking) powers, that is!