- Meet friends at Jangsan Starbucks and catch a cab, discussing train-delaying tactics for friends who are running late.
- Board the slow train and then go back outside to look for said friends.
- Breathe a sigh of relief when they board the train 30 seconds before departure.
- Depart at 11pm Friday night.
- Try to sleep in uncomfortable positions.
- Get to Seoul and look for coffee coffee coffee.
- Give up looking for good food and coffee and settle for Maccas.
- After "breakfast", play the "do you know where this is?" translation game with a taxi driver.
- After friends conclude this game and get in the cab, head off in the general direction of something.
- Walk, wander and get a little lost for about 11 hours.
- Meet back up with friends, splurge on tickets for the fast train, eat pizza for dinner and sleep on the KTX.
- Arrive back in Busan at 11pm Saturday night.
photos to be posted later.