Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Friends Don't Understand Chickens; Pity Them

The worst part about telling a joke is when you realise halfway through that the people around you aren't going to get it, while you find it so funny you have trouble telling the joke through your laughter in the first place. This happened to me the other day, and it's just embarrasing. I'm not just embarrased for myself, but also for the others around me who lack my sense of humour; I pity them. I doubt these people would understand pirates, penguins, or even ninja monkeys, for that matter. (Although Aubs now understands squirrels - most people (girls, anyway) do, once they are explained). I suppose that's why Em and I are such good friends; we have warped and bizzare minds. Mmmmm.... Caffinated ninja monkeys fighting snowmen penguin pirates (tried that one in your series, yet, Em?)

Well, in the true spirit of Serendipitously Procrastinating, here be chickens!! This isn't their best one, but.... Pirate Chickens!! Huzzah!!


Captain Bird. I speak Pigdin, and, apparently, Chicken.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Ahh, yes, the squirrels. I now understand and recognize my own squirrels that, unfortunately, I often encourage with morsels of food. Bad girl.
But I don't get chickens. And sorry Ang, I hope I never will.

Queen of the Squirrels said...

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I read that.

Actually, I'm guess you do know EXACTLY how hard I laughed.

Naughty, naughty ang.

Ang said...

Em - considering I was thinking about how hard you would laugh as I was writing the post, yes, I think can can guess exactly.