Monday, May 15, 2006

Teacher's Day

Well, here in Korea we've celebrated Children's Day, Parent's Day, and now Teacher's Day. We didn't get holidays for them, but it was made up for by Teacher's Day. Not only was the school really easy on us, buying us pizza for afternoon tea, but they also gave us a gift, and I also got gifts from some of my students. Here is a picture.

I forgot to add in the tin of truffles I got as well.

My classes were all pretty good today, too. Mondays are actually my best days; my easiest schedule. I only work from 9:50 to 6:30, with a 4-hour break between my first and second classes. Fridays are my worst days; working 9:30 to 8:30 with a 2.5 hour break and a 50 minute break: not good. I'm also one of the only teachers on the "last class" shift. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm on the last class shift, but my class is really good, and the other teacher on lates (teaching another class) is great. We have a lot of joking going on. On Friday, we just kind of head home (too tired to joke around).

Anywho, that's been my day - Teacher's Day!!
Captain Teacher. Celebrate a teacher today.

No comments: