Monday, April 03, 2006

I NEED BROADBAND!!!

I'm going though withdrawals, seriously. I do not have internet in my apartment and I'm going mad. Good thing there are English movies on TV.

At the moment I am on a computer in the school I will be working at - stupid old Windows with IE and no Firefox. I miss my apple iBook.

I don't have time to do much on internet at the moment, and it's very annoying trying to work on this computer with the mouse that keeps sticking (I might take the initiative and clean it. The keyboard is sticky, too. EWWWWWW). So, without my nice laptop, it's pretty hard to check blogs (not to mention write the), so to all my regular readers, I'm very sorry, but you will have to excuse my absence for a while. I'll try to post when I can, but who knows when that will be.

I'm going insane without ready access to internet. I can't blog or surf or write emails whenever I want to and I feel like this is what part of hell must be like.
Captain Wireless Addict. I don't need batteries, I just need broadband.

No comments: