Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Leaving On A Jet Plane

4:18pm: I'm back from town and dyeing my hair. I've packed!! I'm 5 kgs overweight, so I hope whoever checks in my baggage is feeling generous and doesn't charge me for it. I discarded some of the clothes that was in my origional "to take" pile. And I've had to leave behind my "maybe take" pile.
But I'm packed!!

5:01: I've washed out the dye, and my hair isn't as dark as I thought it would be. Oh well. I wore the gloves when I put it in, only to get the dye all over my hands and imbedded under my nails when I wiped the stray stuff off my face.

5:27pm: I forgot about the clothes I had on the line. It will have to wait until I get back - I have a function at the Uni.

Captain Packing; I can't plan four hours ahead of time, let alone planning for the next year.

2 comments:

Maritza said...

oohh...let's not talk about hair dye horrors. I'm currently a lovely shade of "shoe polish black" when it should have been "lovely medium brown with beautiful highlights like the girl on the f*ckin' box!"!

Rex Ferric said...

You know, when I first read this, it was to the tune of the post title:

I'm back from town
and dyeing my hair.
I've packed!! I'm 5 kgs overweight, so I
hope whoever checks
in my baggage is feeling
generousanddoesn'tchargemeforit....

...well, it didn't *quite* scan right that way, now, did it?...