Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Dust Man

As you know, I'm a big fan of "Supernatural". But I don't think I should watch it by myself at night, anymore. Besides being pretty scary at night, I dreamt about it the other night.
That's right!!! I was part of the supernatural duo in quite an interesting and not a little scary (but quite attractive ;) ) pursuit of a creature/entity we dubbed the "dust man". This 'thing' was made up of micro-insects and dust. I don't remember exactly what it was terrorising, but it was one hell of a hard thing to catch and eliminate.

So, I'm no longer going to watch it. At night, that is.
I'm going to tape it and watch it in the morning!

Captain Dreamer, bringing reality into subconsciousness

1 comment:

mooalex said...

Very cool show! I like it, too. (Found you through Blogmad!)