Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dream Interpretation

OK I've done a bit of research and this is what I've found out about some of the things in my dream. Whether or not they are all meaningful is another question. For the most part, I found this stuff here.

Bandage
Protection. Desire for healing. Good times are coming.
While a slave, I was wrapped in bandages (awaiting boob job surgery, which I escaped, if you'll remember).

Bus
To dream that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and are taking no control over where your life is taking.
I wouldn't agree with that.

CD Player
To see or use a CD player in your dream, represents the impression that you like to project to others. It may also symbolize inspiration and the pleasure of listening to music.
Who knows if it was that important, though.

Spy
To dream that you are a spy, indicates your mistrust of others and your tendencies to be in everyone's business and affairs. Perhaps you have recently stumbled upon some information that was not meant for your eyes.
Nope.

Crush
To dream that you have a crush on somebody, is a literal reflection of your attraction and fascination for that person. To see your crush in your dream, represents your current infatuation with him or her. If you find yourself thinking about him during the day, then it is understandable that his image will appear in your dream during the night. If your dream that your crush rejects you, refers to not knowing how he or she really feels about you and whether he likes you or not.

If you dream that somebody has a crush on you, then it represent you own sense of worthiness and esteem. Well, it was mutual 'crushing', but I don't have a crush at the moment.

Bullets
To see a bullet or bullets in your dream, indicates anger and aggression directed at you or someone else. You need to be cautious on what you say and do. Your actions and words may easily be misinterpreted. ???

Evening Gown

To see or wear an evening gown in your dream, represents enjoyment, social pleasures, grace and culture. Alternatively, it suggests that you are seeking or trying to attain some sense of happiness. Consider the color of the gown for additional significance.


I think it was blue
Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

Corridor
To dream that you are walking through a long corridor, signifies your desperation in trying to escape a repetitive situation or behavior patters. You need to free yourself of this repetition and the corridor is seen as a passage from one phase in your life to another.

Hallways
To see a hallway in your dream, symbolizes the beginning of a path that you are taking in life or a journey into the unknown and self exploration. It represents spiritual, emotional, physical, or mental passages in your life. It is indicative of a transitional phase in your life. Sure, I'll buy that.

Stars
To see stars in your dream, signifies your desire for fame and fortune. Stars also symbolize fate and luck.
What shooting stars mean, I don't know.

9 comments:

WendyWings said...

I rarely remember my dreams, I used to but now I have broken nights between the dog and the youngest child lol.

To answer your question it was just name address ,sky sub account number on the back of an envelope.

Rex Ferric said...

I'd interpret shooting stars as representing something more temporary meself, like someone's proverbial '15 minutes of fame', or the scenario behind this song...

Ang said...

Wendy: too bad. I love the dreams you remember.

rex: thanks for the song lyrics. I don't know if I've ever heard that one.

Christa said...

Hmm...nothing about plants and Richard Burgi in there somewhere? lol

Just kidding.

Ang...if you want access to AwfulSouls, could you please send me an email and I'll send you the login details back?
I've had to restrict my private life due to the past catching up, so to speak.

My email addy is: christa@awfulsouls.com
Hope your weekend is a good one :)

dd said...

I want to get a dream interpretation book. Where did you find the meanings?

Fernby said...

Personally, I don't put much stock in iterpreting dreams. Could it be that the subtext is garbage and you may just be as weird and freaky as everyone else?
I know my dreams probably SHOULDN'T be interpreted.... he he he....

Ang said...

dd: I did a google search for "dream interpretation".

fernby: I'm not really sure where I stand on dream interpretation. Dreams sometimes meant a lot in the Bible. Not that I think all dreams are from God.
I know I'm weird, so it's no surprise that my dreams sometimes are too. I don't think all dreams mean something, but sometimes things stand out more than others.

I don't think you can get a real dream interpretation from the net, anyway. I need a Joseph or a Daniel, perhaps.

Green Lantern said...

Right, but what does it mean if you have commercials appearing in your dreams?

Let me guess. Stop watching so much TV...!

Ang said...

hehehe I used to do sudokus in my dreams if I played it too much during the day.