Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Through The Windows


This one is from one in my link list - Bitch PhD.


There are two parts to this, and I would like all my readers to participate, whether you feel you know me well enough or not. In fact, the less you know me, the more interesting the results might be :)

The first one is a Johari Window. It's basically a list of attributes - myself and others choose 5 of them that describe me best. Eventually, you can get a picture of how others see me from the ones that are chosen most often. You can go here to contribute to my Johari Window.

The other one is the flip side of the coin - the negetive attributes. Maybe because I'm in a positive and optimistic mood, I found choosing my failings in the Nohari Window harder than choosing adjectives from the Johari Window. Maybe I'm just vain, and don't analyse myself enough to identify my failings.
Whatever, I didn't take it too seriously.
I'd still like your input, however - the more the merrier. So you can go here to contribute to my Nohari Window.

Be warned - the lists aren't very comprehensive.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing the results!!!!

Captain Window - no, it's not a "Secret", and yes, all of my personalities are expected to contribute. (sorry for the inside joke for those of you who are not part of it)

6 comments:

Rex Ferric said...

I took a stab at the windows (not knowing you very well, though, means I used a rather random shotgun approach, of course, of course -- and no, I'm not going to attempt a darkly humorous Dick Cheney reference here...)

Queen of the Squirrels said...

As long as your multiple personalities aren't allowed near screwdrivers, it's all good.

Your negatives were a lot harder. And I dont' necessarily see them as negatives :-)

Nahuatl said...

Its a definitely good test!

Fernby said...

Maybe you shluld explain the multiple personalities in-joke for those who dont know, so they can truly understand the insanity, the madness, the crazy frenetiscisms of one Angie Eckerman.
If you dont, then maybe I should...

Ang said...

Rex: ta
Em: you don't see them as negetives? what do you see them as, then?
Nayan: ta
Fernby: you can if you want to. If you want to write it, I'll put it up as a post.

Ang said...

and, Rodney - you need to contribute to my windows.