Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Story

Some of you may know of my poetry blog: Within Words.

Since I haven't written anything since October last year (at least, nothing worth posting), I'd been posting the lyrics to some of my favourite songs; in particular, the ones that I was addicted to at the time and would play at least 5 times a day. Well, the song hasn't changed for the last month or so, partly because I'm not home enough to get addicted to anything on my playlist.
Anyway, while sorting out a box of junk in the attic (yes, in the roof I fell through), I came across a story I wrote a while ago. It's about one time in PNG when a few friends came out to my village for school holidays.
I think it probably needs a lot of work for others to get a real picture of it, but I've posted it anyway. You can read it here if you're interested.

Captain Wordless, in a week where there is Nothing To Post About


No comments: