Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Icecream scooper/sundae & milkshake maker
2. Team Leader - Child Care
3. Creche coordinator
4. volunteer sunday school teacher
Four movies I could watch over and over:
I don't think I could watch any movie over and over. I'd need at least a week break, otherwise I'd get sick of them and never watch them again.
1. Life or Something Like It
2. The Emporer's New Groove
3. Ice Age
4. The Legend of Bagger Vance
Four places that I’ve lived:
1. Adelaide, Aust
2. Ukarumpa, PNG
3. Bukawa Village, PNG
4. Busan, South Korea
Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Maloolaba, QLD, Aust
2. Madang, PNG
3. Kimbe, East New Britain
4. Sydney, NSW, Aust
Four TV shows that I love:
I think I've already covered this one in a post not too long ago, but anyway...
2. Futurama. Em has it on DVD :D
3. Invader Zim
4. Black Books
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Brownies (yes, I think snacks and dessert count as a 'dish')
2. Couscous. I have to agree with Em.
3. Mussels. Em & Richard introduced me to the ones at Oodsend. Evil people.
4. Steak. Cos nothing beats a hunk of medium-rare cow with pepper (or other) sauce.
Four sites I visit daily (not including email, jobs and blogs) or almost daily:
2. Boxerjam (for the sudoku).
3. Garfield comic (but I get that sent to me on email, so not sure it counts)
4. BlogMad (That is, I'll visit it if I get a notification that someone has posted in one of the forums I follow).
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. On a tropical island
3. At the movies
4. In the loungeroom, 'cos that would mean that my wireless was up and running again.
Four people who must now do this survey (only if you feel like it):
1. Joobeky (who knows if he reads this anymore or not)
Captain Ethernet, waiting to get a new router