Monday, January 23, 2006

Movie Review

Em and I went to see Nanny McPhee today. Honestly - I loved it!! I laughed - A LOT -, I even cried. Great script, great character development of the nanny, and the children were better actors and actresses than in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.

I second Emma's advice: stay for the credits.

And visit the website! Click on the map. You can chop off the teddy's head in the Kid's Room, and in the Kitchen and The Garden you can see clips from the movie (find the drumstick on the floor in the kitchen or the spider in the garden - it will highlight in purple). You can also have a food fight and dress the donkey in Special Features. Plus lots more.

Captain Cinematic Addict, now going to take a Rum & Monkey test

1 comment:

Queen of the Squirrels said...

When will they learn; kids and guillotines simply do not mix?

I cried too. We're so sad.