Thursday, January 05, 2006

How Could I Be Anyone Else?

I found this quiz from eponymous text.

Now, being a HUGE HUGE Jane Austen Fan, and especially of the BBC Pride and Prejudice Mini Series, my result of this quiz is really no big surprise.

Elizabeth Bennet
You are Eliza Bennett from Pride and
Prejudice! Yay, you! Perhaps the
brightest and best character in all of English
literature, you are intelligent, lively,
lovely-- in short, you are the best of company.
Your only foibles are that you stick with your
first impressions... and your family is quite
intolerable.

Which Jane Austen Character Are You?


However....

Who made this quiz? Have you read all the results? Who on earth (who actually knows Jane's characters) would say of Mr Collins "just because you ramble on a bit doesn't mean you aren't well-loved"?!?!?! I'm sorry, but Mr Collins is the epitome of all that is incompetent, ignorant, slimy, and well, all that makes girls like me cringe, look at fellow P&P watching friends and go "ewwww" (complete with 'body cringe' where the legs and shoulders instinctively creep up towards the torso and head).

Captain P&P. Emma, let's watch P&P!!

1 comment:

di said...

I love the BBC Pride and Prejudice series. I watch it whenever it comes on TV!