Sunday, December 25, 2005

What Do YOU See?

I give credit to Echo Mixed Nuts as the source of this picture and the following comments regarding it.



What do you see first in this picture? Research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such scenario. What they will see are the nine dolphins.

If you saw the couple first, you should still be able to see the dolphins if you look for them (like most double image pictures).

Here's a hit about the location of some of the dolphins:
Look at the space between her right arm and her head, the tail is on her neck, follow it up. There is another dolphin on the other side of her neck. Look at her left hip, follow the shaded part down. There is another one on his shoulder.....


So... what did you see first, and could you find all of the dolphins?

4 comments:

manzkee said...

Actually the first thing I saw was
the couple, when I first received it! Merry Christmas!

Andrew Ironwood said...

Definitely saw the couple first, and I *think* I found all 9 dolphins (although it took me two passes over the picture to find the last one...)

Nahuatl said...

I saw couples.. and after knowing that are dolphins, I found all of them!

Happy new year! :)

Ang said...

I saw the couple first and was easily about to see the dolphins, as well.