Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Seven of Seven Meme

I have never tagged, nor have I ever been tagged. I'm doing this meme, anyway.

Seven things to do before I die
1. sky dive.
2. learn to play the guitar or piano.
3. teach my children to use chopsticks (contingent on #4).
4. get married.
5. host a dinner party.
6. teach in at least three countries.
7. hug each member of my family.

Seven things I cannot do
1. play playstation well.
2. tie a tie.
3. have a conversation in Korean.
4. not read my "daily blogs".
5. eat 'ramyeon keob' (a brand in Korea) instant noodles with the entire packet of spicy flavouring in it (it's too hot).
6. not listen to music when I'm blogging.
7. fall into a deep sleep if there is too much light.

Seven things that attract me to (other people)
1. humour.
2. smile.
3. eyes.
4. kindness.
5. thoughtfullness.
6. intelligence.
7. humour.

Seven things I say most often
1. yes/yep.
2. really?
3. sure.
4. no worries.
5. cool.
6. an-nyeong haseyo.
7. kamsahamnida.

Seven books (or series) that I love
1. Pride & Prejudice (Jane Austen).
2. The Edge (Dick Fances).
3. The Prophet (Frank Peretti).
4. Bridge to Terrabithia (Katherine Paterson).
5. (Patricia Corwell).
6. Chronicals of Narnia.
7. (John Grisham).

Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
This is funny, because "Your Top Ten Movies" was going around a group of my friends on email earlier today. Anyway:
1. LOTR trilogy.
2. Boondock Saints.
3. Ever After.
4. Life Or Something Like It.
5. Fight Club.
6. The Emperor's New Groove.
7. Fried Green Tomatoes.

Seven people I want to join in, too.
I don't think seven people even read this blog.

Captain Chopsticks who is sure to find another meme to do in the next few days.

2 comments:

Nahuatl said...

Hey thats some interesting list .. especially the "double" humour part. That was humourous :))))

Ang said...

welcome back!
:) humour is important.