Monday, December 12, 2005

On The Summit of a Milestone

I have unofficially completed my Degree.

My last class finished at 10:43am local time (12:13pm Adelaide time).

This day marks the end of one of the major milestones of life: the end of tertiary study (which also marks the beginning of my professional career).

It's over. I have been a full-time student for almost 20 years; a tertiary student for the last 6, (from which I have a certificate, a diploma, and a degree); a full-time student/part-time worker for the last 3....

It feels very weird. I think somewhere in my brain I am quite elated.

Captain Chopsticks. With no words for one of the few times in her life.

1 comment:

Ghost Particle said...

All the best for your future. Hope you do great and achieve success in everything.

Thank you very much for supporting the 2050 project. If you want to be a member just drop me your email at earth2050@gmail.com. thank you.