Friday, December 30, 2005

Another Round From Blogthings

I'm back in Aust and really have nothing to blog. I'm enjoying the weather, even after being burnt going to the beach the other day. Then again, I am inside watching "Finding Nemo".

I got back on Boxing Day, and spent the night with family. I saw my nieces :) who are absolutely adorable. Esther is just over 1 year old and can count to four and is talking A LOT, which is very cute, even if we can't always understand what she is saying. One of her favourite things to say is "I know". :D

I have to find some shoes for the wedding, so here is what I have found out about myself and shoes....

You Are Western Boots

Your boots can sure walk a long mile - but they're still chic!

Yep, I like those.

You are Flat Sandals

Casual yet flirty
You look great in a simple top and jeans
Your look is approchable and cute!

Those, too.


You are Big Black Boots

You can be best described as: attitude
You've got lots of it - and you love to give it
A guy has to be pretty gusty to hit on you
But if he's your type, you'll warm up... a little

I do like black boots, but not those.


You are Dark Chocolate

You live your life with intensity, always going full force.
You push yourself (and others) to the limit... you want more than you can handle.
An extreme person, you challenge and inspire the world!

I would have been dissapointed with any other result. The only choc worth eating is dark!

1 comment:

Ghost Particle said...

Happy New Year Ang. May god bless you and your family. May all your wishes come true this new year.