Monday, November 07, 2005

Amen to That

O.K. I know this is about my fourth post today, but I'm on a roll.

Just wanted to share this article and say - Amen!! Having made the ENORMOUS mistake of not bringing any books with me to Korea, I resorted to reading Vanity Fair (the book not the magazine) online. I've also read ALL of Lochy's stuff (I hope he doesn't mind me passing on his website - but I've blogged about his stories before), including the unfinished novels. And as much as I love reading, it's just not the same. I want to curl up in bed with a book I can hold, not having to cran my neck to see the screen of my laptop (yes, I do have it on my bed) or have to sit up to read it, or having to press the annoying little buttons to scoll down.

Reading a book online just doesn't cut it.

Captain Chopsticks, rembering that the last real book she read was Pride & Prejudice, and wanting to go to bed and read, but, not having a book, is blogging and surfing the net while lying in bed and getting a crick in the neck for doing so.

No comments: