Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday Dinners

I have come to the conclusion that Tuesdays are a good night to visit Mr Toast. Reading past posts, I realised that Tuesdays dinners are consistently bad.
Tonight was mystery meat (and even the Koreans did not know what it was - or if they did they weren't telling me - and weren't eating it).
So I just got back from visiting Mr Toz Toz across the road from the uni. I'm a regular there, and no longer have to order. They see me, smile and tell me "ham, cheese, egg, sauce" and I say "ne, kamsahamnida" and drop the money in the box.
Soooooo goooood!!!!

In the future, I don't think I'll even bother going to the caf on Tues. I'll just head straight out.

Captain Chopsticks:
enjoying the luxurious deliciousness of bread and cheese. ohhh cheesey cheesey goodness. How may I eat you?

No comments: