Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm a Mummy!!!

I am pleased to announce that I have a cyber pet. My sweetie's name is Green Dress, and as you can see he is a llama. (I wonder how many people other than Em will appreciate my Llama and his name?)
Isn't he cute? In the near future, I plan to get him a penguin to keep him company on my blog when I neglect him, as I have my readers, not having posted anything earth-shattering since my blogthings addiction blogged in detail a few posts ago. Then again, who actually reads this? I know Emma drops in from time to time, and maybe Mel and maybe Rodney.
Then again, when have I ever written anything earth-shattering on this thing?
Captain Chopsticks;
happliy playing with the pretty pretty llama. Lllaaaammaaaaa!!! But not a real Llama, 'cos that's cruel.

2 comments:

Queen of the Squirrels said...

So where do you get a pet cyber-llama from? If you want a cyberpet, come join us at Neopets. Joooooiiiiin uuuuuuuuss..... mwa ha ha.

I need to do some more work. Ick.

Ang said...

there is a link below the box. This is better than a neopet b/c you don't have to feed it. It likes to be patted on the neck, though (just click on it, and hold the mouse down).