Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yet another blog

I have a new blog.

When I first began this one, I thought that I would post some of my poetry on it, but if you have been a loyal reader you will know that this has not happened. so, I have a new blog. It is soley for my poetry.

Please visit it at www.withinwords.blogspot.com

I'm still tweeking the template, but enjoy the poetry, anyway. For the most part, I will be posting them chronologically.


Captain Chopsticks,
blogger and poet extraodinaire, who ate oreos and stolen bread for dinner because she can no longer face plain rice as a meal. There was additional stuff on offer for dinner at the caf, but you would have opted for the plain rice as well if you had of been here. The bread wasn't exactly stolen - it was just extra taken at breakfast. And yes, she still lives for the frosted flakes on Tues and Fri mornings.

2 comments:

Queen of the Squirrels said...

plain rice, huh?

Tomato sauce is a good flavouring agent for rice, I recommend it.

Queen of the Squirrels said...

And are you aware that your sidebar sits down at the bottom of "main"?