Friday, September 16, 2005

Arrr, It Be Pirate Day


With much thanks t' me matey Jimmy for the fine piece o' news that all buccanneers, corsairs, 'n' the like need be a-hearin'.
It be Talk Like A Pirate Day, arrr!!! on the 19th day o' this 'ere fine month.
Shiver me timbers, oi be creating me Pirate Self, with me grog o' beer 'n' soju, when oi be hearing this news, but, alas, oi not be able t' show it t' yar, arrrr!!
Me hearty, Cap'n Em (an' she go by many a name) of the great grand ship Antique Song be likin' this 'ere news as much as oi, t' be sure!!


Cap'n Chopsticks, the Lone Corsair of PKNU. Or 'Ensign Captain Chopsticks the Powerfully Funny' Arrrr!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you have here, I have a website that you
might find interesting, on how to get people to see
your web blog free. We have a list of over 200 free to submit directories
Stop by let me know what you think of it.
free website traffic

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

Bestof Business Credit Cardsameriquest mortgageBestof any business and ameriquest mortgage items