Thursday, August 18, 2005

Stressful Things, Exciting Things and Pretty Things

First of all, I should be cleaning the house instead of writing this blog. Second of all, I should be cooking dinner instead of writing this blog (the microwave is beeping at me incessantly to take the fish out.... I think I was cooking fish last time I was blogging....) Anyway, onto the topic(s) of tonight's blog.

The Stress
  1. I've paid for my flights!!
  2. I need to clean the house!!
  3. My visa is being processed in another state!!
  4. I had an 'orientation' meeting today in preparation for leaving.
  5. I need to clean the house!!
I'm planning on having a late night tonight, and doing a blitz pack-and-clean through the house. Of course I will be playing my favourite 'energising' iTunes mix while I do that (you should never cook, clean, or pack without music), in between watching Alias, of course.
The Exciting
  1. I've paid for my flights!!
  2. My visa will be back next week!!
  3. I had an 'orientation' meeting today in preparation for leaving!!
  4. I LEAVE next week!!
  5. I went wedding dress shopping with Em!!
The Pretty
  1. I went wedding dress shopping with Em!!
  2. I went wedding dress shopping with Em!!
  3. I went wedding dress shopping with Em!!
  4. I went homewares browsing with Em, too, but the dresses were prettier.


Need I really say more?

Signing out,
Ang
a little cold, a little hungry, pretty happy, fairly content, getting excited.

1 comment:

Queen of the Squirrels said...

You were really excited about wedding dress shoppping, weren't you :-)

Glad I could be of assistance in your entertainment. I felt like a bloody mannequin.