- prohibition of gambling and physical assault after drinking (I guess it's O.K. if you're sober).
- no wearing of slippers outside the dorm ( :-( I guess that means uggies, too).
- inhibition of bad-manners
- use of the electric heater (why have one if there is a rule against it's use?).
- You will be expelled or receive demerit points if you engage in:
- collective actions irrelevant to dorm life or bringing about disturbance or riot (there go my weekend plans).
- gambling and physical assault with drunkeness (again).
- letting another person stay in the bedroom (no sleep-overs).
- cooking in the bedrooms.
- taking another person along and offering foods (not sure exactly what this means. Combined with no. 3, I'd guess you are not allowed to seduce anyone, especially with food).
- ignoring roll call and failing to keep a tidy room (yes, it's a bit like the military).
(purveyor, exterminator and keeper of squirrels; listener of BNL; learner of Korean).