Wednesday, August 24, 2005

1:45am

I am so tired, and I crave sleep so much I'm about to cry. My sleeping tablets are next door (at the place I was house-sitting) in my suitcase of stuff to take to Korea (I'm staying at mum and dad's until I go, but I still have stuff next door - half needs to be stored and the other half is what I'm taking). It is very tempting to go and get them. It is very tempting to take 5 or 6 of them. I just can't stop repetitive and obsessive thoughts. I keep going through everything I have to do tomorrow (with "beautiful" by James Blunt as the soundtrack). I have already made the list, and filled in the spaces on my 24-hour weekly planner. But I'm still thinking. Damn my brain. Shut down, dammmit!!
I have too much to do tomorrow with the shopping I have to do, meeting up with another friend, burning Whose Line Is It, Anyway to DVD for The Pad nite, packing, and going to The Pad. Now THAT'S what I'm looking foward to!! Why can't I just skip everything else and not have to deal with it, and just go to The Pad tomorrow night? Mmmm..... The Perfect Day: To Sleep, then to Pad.
(Isn't it nice when words can be used as nouns and verbs?)

Ang
Craver of Sleep, Asker of the Nonsensical & Rhetorical

No comments: