Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Revenge of the Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans

O.K. so I had an exam last night (6.30) and my dinner pretty much consisted of a handful of the yummy little things of choclatey coffeeness. And almonds.
Now, in the ridiculously early hours of tues morning (hours when I am USUALLY sound asleep wrapped warmly in my doona (mmmmm...doona!!)) I am paying the price of my impulsive attempts to maintain concentration and awakefulness for the exam. I am trying to sleep...I have work tomorrow...I am begging my brain to shut down.... But NOOOOOO!! the pure unadulterated caffeine is flowing rapidly through my brain causing incessant random thoughts!!!!!


It has also occured to me that no one yet knows about my blog. Which means that, in essence, I am talking (writing) to myself.

hmmmmmmm............

1 comment:

Emily J said...

I can't remember if I've told you this yet, and I've been meaning to for awhile-you make me laugh! I'll defenitely be reading your blog.